A Sympathy Flowers Marketplace that values florists and customers is here to change and break the traditional deduction of commission from the Florist’s earnings. Sympathy Flowers Co is a marketplace that implements the non-deduction of Marketplace Commission from the Florist earrings. Helping people is the primary goal of Sympathy Flowers Co.
To be part of Sympathy Flowers Co is very easy. The sign-up process will not let you spend a lot of time creating your store to sell sympathy arrangements. The Sympathy Flowers Co Team will ensure that your store is working and ready to showcase sympathy arrangements to customers who wish to send some love and care to their friends and loved ones who have lost someone.
2. Select Become a Partner Florist and click Sign Up Now on the Next page to reach the registration page.
4. Select a Store Name that is catchy and easy to remember. Remember, it is always the store’s name that customers will keep on remembering, especially when they receive a great product and good customer service from your store.
5. Your business address is a must in signing up. To receive the correct shipping fee, you must ensure that your address is valid.
6. A business phone is as essential as your address. Customers, Sympathy Flowers Co Team, and couriers will be reaching you through this phone. It may be for inquiries, bookings, and orders.
7. You must select a password that is easy to remember but difficult to guess. Sympathy Flowers Co suggests that your password consists of at least 1 Uppercase, Lowercases, Special Characters, and Numbers. Protect your Florist Store. Every transaction with customers and Sympathy Flowers Co Admins is inside your store manager account.
When done registering, you will receive a welcome email from Sympathy Flowers Co, and you can immediately set up your store on your Store Manager page.
Being part of Sympathy Flowers Co will allow you to enjoy the benefits that Sympathy Flowers Co offers.